A large, statement reed diffuser to scent your home, created with Abel Branded lab glass and natural reeds to create an industrial, minimalistic feel. Simple and design led, it’s the perfect addition to any home. The 200ml refill bottle is enough to top up your Diffuser as needed.
Hand made by Kat and Ash in Cornwall. Fully reusable and recyclable glass flask. Compostable reeds.
Scented with our Wellington diffuser blend – a cool, fresh and floral blend. This scent transports us back to beautiful Wellington, New Zealand - a city known for its high winds. This scent is a nod to that freshening feeling you get when stood looking out to sea on a blustery day.
With the deep, sweet scent of stone fruit at the base, and a high note of English wildflowers, this scent is designed to uncloud your mind, bring clarity and make you feel hopeful.
Ideal for periods of low mood, tight deadlines, or a busy schedule, ‘Wellington’ will blow the cobwebs away.
All Abel oils are vegan and cruelty free.
Contains (E)-1-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-1,3-Cyclohexadien-1-Yl)-2-Buten-1- One, 3-(O&P-Ethylphenyl)-2,2-Dimethylpropionaldehyde, Neryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes
Directions for use:
1. Tip the bottle of oil into the flask up to the 'ABEL' logo. Keep back the excess oil for your next top up! Put the reed sticks into the oil.
2. Flip sticks so that the “wet” side is in the air.
3. Let your reed diffuser naturally permeate your space with its subtle fragrance.
4. Flip the sticks to refresh as you wish. We generally flip ours every 24 hours.
5. When you finish your bottle of Wellington Reed Diffuser Oil, recycle the glass bottle and metal cap.
WARNING- can cause serious eye irritation. If in eyes rinse gently with water for several minutes and seek medical advice.
As a general note, please keep your oils away from your clothes, skin, pets and furnishings. Do not light the reeds.